Thursday, September 4, 2008

Work, Work, Work

It seems that I am busier than I anticipated with school. I have a speech today that I am feeling semi prepared for. I have pat of an essay due that I don't like the way it is going. I am struggling in algebra because the homework is taking too many hours to do. I don't know what to do about that. I am not understanding physics, at all. I don't understand all the formulas and when to use what and why we measure things in newton's. It is all so confusing.
On top of that my oldest child is sick and has been for over two weeks. I had to take time off my job yesterday and take him to the doctor and pharmacy, so this is making me have to work on Friday. It's not a huge problem, I just need more hours in my day.
Does anyone have a couple of hours to spare?

No comments: