Mother of 3 terrific sons
Step-mother to 18 yr old girl, 15 yr old boy
Wife to my best friend for over 5 years
Full time college student, majoring in math
Hobbies...scrapping, hiking, camping, vacationing for educational purposes
Nanny of 8 month old twins (girl/boy), and 3 yr old boy (these are my brothers kids)
Oldest son is getting married in May 2009 and I am helping to plan wedding
Messianic Jew and love to dance for Yah
Hubby is a songwriter and has a degree in classic guitar
3 kids, hubby and I all in college this year, as well as future daughter-in-law
green is my favorite color
I don't like pizza, pork, or baked beans
I love frosting, cake, and chicken Caesar salad
I believe in hard work, praying hard, and living now since we are in the end times
I love my family very much and are proud of them
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)