Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a wonderful day this will be...

I have been so busy lately that I find myself waking up dreading the upcoming day. This might be because my day starts at between 5 and 6 am. How many people really want to do anything that early? Well, today is different. I am the member of Lapbook Lessons, a group with a link on the right side of this blog, and their monthly newsletter just came out. I thought well, I will just skim the articles and get back to them when I have some time. But blow me away, right there at the top of the newsletter is a picture of me. What on earth is going on? Apparently the moderator thought I should be member of the month and so I am. She wrote a very nice writeup about me and all that I do. I was in shock and actually screamed. My husband, Hugh, who was in bed, got up and ran to find out what was wrong. I showed him the page and he just smiled. He said congrats and went back to bed. I however have classes early and must get things done.
I think today is going to be a great day. Even though I am packing my 18 year old for college later, I don't think that will take away my bliss for now. I am going to obsorb this moment all day. I am very happy.

No comments: