I am up early and the nerves are still there. My stomach is giving me a fit and I have a pimple on my nose. Could this be the first day of school? Why yes it is. I'm not sure why I go through this every semester, but I do. I am so worked up about classes and professors and grades that I forget that it is just another step on my path of life.
Everybody has a path that God has given them, and this is just mine. I should embrace it with love and patience. I should know that I am covered by a blanket of blood of Yeshua that cannot be penetrated. I should know all this. BUT, I am still wigged out by first day jitters.
Someday this will be a piece of cake, but for now I am living one anxious moment at a time.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)