Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I do wish that Mr. Sandman would have come and visited last night. Why is it that when you have to get up really early, you can't sleep the night before? i feel like I have been run over by a mac truck and yet I have to go to work. And this is going to be a 12 hour or more day alone with the children. I just hope everyone naps at the same time!! Life with twins and a 3 yr old is always hectic and crazy, thank goodness they are my brothers kids. Don't get me wrong, I love them very much, but I am getting too old for not getting sleep every night.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)