Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network

Last nights support group for bipolar was great. The meeting is growing and to me that is so exciting. There was a lady who had not been there in quite awhile, and it was great to see her again. It seems that we are all like minded in wanting recovery and it amazes me how everybody has a different way of achieving it. The ideas are great. The people are awesome. The time is worth spending with others like me who are BP.
I also have started a network ring www.denverbipolarbears.ning.org as a support for people here in the Denver Metro area. Discussion boards, groups, problem solving are all part of what I would like to see on this site. I envision support from people and encouragenment. The sharing of ideas with each other and someplace to hang out in the virtual world so as not to feel alone.

No comments: