Saturday, August 16, 2008
Raining outside, Painting inside
Yesterday was so rainy around here and noway for us to outside to let off steam. So, I had the brilliant idea to get out the paint and paper and let the kids just go for it. The twins finger painted as well as used the brush, but they were more interested in seeing if green paint was edible. Henry had paint on his face while Lucy just squished it through her hands.
Then they was Oscar...he loved the paint with the paintbrush he painted grass. Then he got all of him into it; hands, back, tummy, face. He seemed so happy, I will have to do this again sometime, just not too soon!
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)