Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not as wonderful as I had hoped...

Well, the only thing good was the first thing this morning. I have been yelled at, cursed at, dumped on, taken advantage of, cried, and any other bad thing that could happen. I have been asked to do another task to which I do not want to do and with the amount of free time I have, I really don't want to do anything that doesn't make me happy. My professors are starting off with as much work as they think a 19 year old can handle. The only problem is I am not 19 anymore. They must think all I have to do is school work...oh how I wish. I am not sure how I am going to keep up this semester. Algebra I thought would be a breeze but I have more written work in that class than in English Comp. How is that?
I am getting up early to drive 5 hours to CO Northwestern Community College in Rangely, CO to deliver my 18 year old and all his belongings. I never thought we would get all that stuff in my van. I have a feeling the gas mileage is going to be awful, but how many times to you get to take children to college? Oncw, twice...or more? I hope it is only once.

No comments: