Saturday, August 30, 2008
Kol Davar Biet Midrash
Today we met with our congregation outside in the beauty of God's kingdom. The Torah portion was about the blessing and the curse. We talked about how you can choose the blessing or choose the curse, but you cannot have both at the same time. It was very powerful and it was a rather interesting discussion. Are people who are rich with money also rich with Yah? Or do you have to be poor to have Yah in your life? I think that it is very interesting to think about Job and how he was a rich man yet he was a man of G-d. I am not so sure that material wealth is what G-d is after, but it also is not the deciding factor for salvation. We talked about how we need to make our hearts and minds in line with the blessing if we are going receive it. I want the blessing and I am going to try to work on my language as it is not always in line with Yah's. This is the thing I plan to work on in the next week or so. I beleive it will be a challenge, but I can do it.
Pastor also wants Hugh and I to start worship each week. We are going to have to put together music and dance to begin the service as well as prayer. I hope that we will be able to work on this before Sat morning. I pray that all goes well with this ministry.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)