Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yesterday while i was with the kids, the twins were not feeling well at all. They were crabby and just all over not well. And guess who has it today? Me. I can hardly swallow my throat is so swollen, I have the chills and the hot flashes at the same time, my body aches, and I just want to stay in bed and sleep. But, of course that is not an option. I have to go to school. Missing is not an option. I suppose mass quantities of over the counter medicine is the answer. I have 4 days to get well this weekend. That better be enough time to deal with it and get tons of math homework done.
Pray I can make it through the day.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)