Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Colorado Northwestern Community College in Rangely, Colorado. I didn't think that so much stuff and a roommate were going to fit, but low and behold it did. We left early Friday morning and drove the 5 hours to our destination. It was a pleasant trip with a Chatty Cory in the back speaking about numerous subjects. When we arrived, Hugh and Cory carried all the stuff into the dorm room as I unpacked and organized as quickly as I could. Hugh and I wanted to get to Dinosaur National Park before dark to put up our tent and check things out. The room came together rather quickly and then it was off to fix his class schedule. He chose all classes that are guarenteed transfer as he was talking alot about maybe going to a four year school next year. We did the normal housekeeping business necesssary for having a student away at school. We walked to the bookstore and surprisingly his books were just under $300, not bad for 4 college courses. After all the running from place to place was done, Hugh and I said our goodbyes and left for our own adventure. The next afternoon we arrived to pick Cory up for our final lunch together. Then after lunch we said our goodbyes and I cried. My little boy is growing up.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)