Tuesday, August 12, 2008
BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
This was such a great meeting. I learned so much from the other group members. We talked about different ways to honor ourselves while we are going through the depression side of this disorder. I was very uplifted by the support and encouragement from the others. My hubby was there and he gave some wisdom to another member who was struggling. I believe that by being a teacher and a student all people can benefit. Bi Polar is just another obstacle that has to be overcome in order to have the life that I want, one of my choosing.
- Kol Davar Biet Midrash
- I'm sick
- Support Meeting/ Denver BiPolar Bears Network
- Another day, Another week...TOO BUSY
- Cory and his stuff are officially moved into Color...
- Not as wonderful as I had hoped...
- What a wonderful day this will be...
- Well, this is it...first day
- What is a leader?
- School Starts on Tuesday...
- Raining outside, Painting inside
- LapBook Finished on Goodnight Moon
- Chance to win free Homeschool Planner
- Someone sent this and it is great....... I Will ...
- Christian Zionist
- BiPolar Meet-Up Last night
- Week of Uncertainty
- Who am I?????
- ▼ August (19)